Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sketchy Stories

I was given this book for my honest opinion and review, it's called Sketchy Stories by Kerby Rosanes
If you love sketches, doodles and whimsical drawings then you are in for a real treat! This little book is hardcover and the drawings are on cream colored pages.  Some are on one page and some take up two pages, but they are all amazing! The detail and imagination in these drawings is incredible.

A common theme in Kerby's sketches seems to be animals and a lot of the drawings have hidden images within them.  One of my favorites from the book is this one called "Coronation"
Isn't that amazing?? I keep looking at it and seeing new things every time! Kerby's style reminds me a little of "DoodleArt", remember those? I loved coloring them when I was a kid. 

Kerby is from the Phillipines and specializes in black ink doodles and sketches.  He has over a million followers as well as other books.  You can see more about his book Here

Thank you to the publisher for sending me this whimsical book in return for my review!


1 comment:

Rasneel Kaur said...

Nice Post Well written and described.

hair transplant in India

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails