Sunday, January 22, 2017

Once upon a piece of paper

Ok first of all, I can't believe I haven't blogged since June!!! Where has the time gone? Well it hasn't gone to making many crafty things BUT I did make a new art journal page using some fabulous papers from the book Once Upon a Piece of Paper by Andrea D'Aquino!
Is that not the cutest most colorful book ever?? This book not only shows you many different ways to use paper to collage but it also comes with 100 unique collage papers that are double sided.  There were so many examples of how to use paper in collage that I have never even thought of and I'm looking forward to trying them all.

I did use a couple papers from the book to create an art journal page:

Collage is something that everyone can do and there is no wrong or right way, just have fun!!  Thanks to the publisher for sending me this fun book for my review.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails